1. To change the verb (organize) into a Noun Person, we add the suffix..........
[-tion, -r, -ing, -ist]
2. Which of the following is a verb? [publish, publishment, publisher, publication]
3. Which is the Adjective? [personality, personally, person, personal]
4. We add the prefix.........to make the opposite of (correct). [im-, in-, dis-, un-]
5. Which one is the correct spelling of the word? [revision, visionre, reviosin, rivesion]
6. The strong stress is on the second syllable in the word............ .
[afternoon, Kurdistan, discussion, Wednesday]
1. Choose the correct statement.
A- What about contact your college? B- What about contacting your college?
C- Why not contacting your college? D- Why not to contact your college?
2. The correct sentence is............
A- The engineer built a large house, didn't he?B-The engineer built a large house, don't he?
C- The engineer built a large house, wasn't he? D-The engineer built a large house, did he?
3. Which one is the correct negative question?
A- Don't they return to the city next week? B- Haven't they return to the city next week?
C- Won't they return to the city next week? D- Weren't they return to the city next week?
4. A- Jane has too many friends to visit. B- Jane many has too friends to visit.
C- Jane has enough many friends to visit. D- Jane doesn't enough have friends to visit.